Don’t start your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a B & G HVAC technician. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but regular air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These regular checks do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Marshalltown are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the season. Our professionals can find signs and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and notify you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its best, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be working correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Professionals will always examine these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and adjust things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have collected on the outside or inside coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than required and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at B & G HVAC in Marshalltown provide quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 641-316-3360.